I made this frames by photomanipulation and a little big digital drawing by microsoft office powerpoint. I finish this art frame by Photoshop Elements10 and other softwares. This set of frame is also FREE PNG frames. Files have been moved to http://lavandalu.deviantart.com/gallery/35276593
PNG frames are created by using Photoshop Elements 10 and Photo Effects Studio. Thank you for liking my designs.
Please do NOT copy any contents of this website, but you can forward this website or link back to posts.請勿拷貝或抄襲在此網站的任何內容,但可以轉寄此網站或建立連結到潑文. Also please do NOT repost or upload any images from this website to any other websites. 請"勿"轉貼或上傳本站任何圖片至其他網站.Thank you for your cooperation!謝謝合作!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Popular Post熱門文章
-
如題,讓版主不跳過,耐心看下去的耽美小說。當然,以娛樂性高的爽文居多,以下連結是"免費"閱讀的: 《重生之神棍痞少》, https://ck101.com/thread-3237959-1-1.html 《穿越之棄子國師》, https://ck101...
-
http://idoll.tw/outline.html P.S. some pictures of cute doll from DESI, http://www.desicomments.com/desi/dolls/
-
For better English learning, there are many available FREE books for children to read, so parents can select and download for children to re...
-
中文說明: http://www.iloveapps.hk/2013/01/07/no-crack-photoshop-illustrator-indesign-acrobat-premiere-download-for-free/ More detail, please v...
-
http://www.gettyicons.com/free-icon/104/pool-icon-set/free-pool-bird-icon-png/ http://www.gettyicons.com/free-icon/135/pet-owner-accessorie...
-
http://www.famouscuisine.com/mag_monthly_pg01.htm
-
I made these templates by myself, so I leave my name at the corner. Files have been moved to http://lavandalu.deviantart.com/gallery/3530915...
-
Just thought some people might like different royalty FREE photoshop style. At this website, their products are on sale. http://photoshopla...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15ybAXAUbE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc_nmkDd5QQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
-
http://download.cnet.com/Ulead-GIF-Animator/3000-2186_4-10002057.html http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=us-Ulead/UleadProces...
沒有留言:
張貼留言