This is FREE PNG frame made by myself by Photoshop Elements10, so all stuffs and materials are mine except text style (from http://lordofdesign.com/80-golden-styles/ or http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=106567248373).I took photo of Orchidaceae by myself, so I think this copyright belongs to me.
Please use it for personal use only. IF I can make this frame, you can make it by yourself. You just need to take more floral pictures from nature and only use Photoshop Elements10 and your ideas.
P.S. There are more png frames I designed at my deviantART gallery http://lavandalu.deviantart.com/gallery/35276593. You are free to download for personal use. You can either click picture to save the image or click download button at right side for higher pixel to save.
Please do NOT copy any contents of this website, but you can forward this website or link back to posts.請勿拷貝或抄襲在此網站的任何內容,但可以轉寄此網站或建立連結到潑文. Also please do NOT repost or upload any images from this website to any other websites. 請"勿"轉貼或上傳本站任何圖片至其他網站.Thank you for your cooperation!謝謝合作!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Popular Post熱門文章
-
如題,讓版主不跳過,耐心看下去的耽美小說。當然,以娛樂性高的爽文居多,以下連結是"免費"閱讀的: 《重生之神棍痞少》, https://ck101.com/thread-3237959-1-1.html 《穿越之棄子國師》, https://ck101...
-
http://www.graphixshare.com/photoshop/
-
中文說明: http://www.iloveapps.hk/2013/01/07/no-crack-photoshop-illustrator-indesign-acrobat-premiere-download-for-free/ More detail, please v...
-
http://slodive.com/design/top-websites-to-read-download-free-ebooks/ P.S. Free Wallpapers e.g. Image from http://good-wallpapers.com/anim...
-
http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/styles_and_gradients http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/freebies/best-free-photoshop-layer-styles/ http://vand...
-
This has many freebies, but I am not sure about the term of use. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[price_high]=0...
-
You can make money by selling ads at your blog rather than using adsense from google. If you are interested in this, check this article out....
-
http://www.regnow.com/ http://www.click2sell.eu/en/sell-software-online.html http://www.g2s.com/sell-software-online http://www.paypro...
-
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/20-best-websites-to-download-free-e-books/ http://www.ebookdirectory.com/ http://www.getfreeebooks.com/ http...

沒有留言:
張貼留言